Outside School Hours Care
Out of School Hours Care is available from 3.15p.m. to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday
Please contact the school for bookings.
Accounts for the Outside School Hours Care service are sent home once a fortnight. It would be appreciated if you paid your account by the due date so your next account is not excessively high.
The fees that are charged to families who use the Outside School Hours Care service are used to assist us to pay for the service staff, afternoon tea/cooking ingredients and any other requisites that are required by the staff and children. As you can appreciate the government funding that we receive does not cover all expenses. It would be appreciated if you could assist us with this matter by paying your Outside School Hours Care Account by no later than the date stamped onto your statement each fortnight.
Setting and Payment of Fees
California Gully Primary School Outside School Hours Care program supports a fee system that is affordable and accessible to all families and ensures the program maintains viability. Users of the Outside School Hours Care programs can access Child Care Benefit.
After School Care - $15.00 per session
- - Fees will be set annually as part of the California Gully Primary School Outside School Hours Care Program Council budget process
- - Families will be issued invoices at the beginning of each fortnight
- - Fees will be paid to the California Gully Primary School office staff on a weekly or fortnightly basis for permanent bookings unless other arrangements are made with the Business Manager
- - Fees will be paid to the California Gully Primary School office staff on the day of attendance for casual users
- - All fees are to be settled by the end of each term
- - Families will be issued a receipt for all transactions
- - All fees are payable by cash or cheque at the School Office or paid directly into the school's bank account
Non Payment of Fees
California Gully Primary School Outside School Hours Care program encourages parent/guardians to telephone the Business Manager if there is a problem with paying accounts
- - If the account is not paid within 30 days, the Parent/guardian will be sent a reminder for immediate
- - If payment is not received after the specified date, the Parent/guardian will be contacted by telephone from the School
- - If payment is not received following the telephone call, the Parent/guardian will be sent a Final Notice
- - If payment is not received after the Final Notice, the child will not be accepted into the program until all outstanding accounts have been settled
- - Parents/guardians are urged to speak to the Business Manager if they are experiencing financial difficulty
- - Casual users will be required to pay on the day that care is used
- - A receipt will be issued for each payment